Monday, March 14, 2016

My ITC 123 Subject

              ITC 123 Subject help me and gives me new knowledge about creating blog, html, and all the things that I don't know before. This subject teaches me the basic things that I need to know, because learning the basics is the key to everything that we do. But what I really like to this subject is making the html and the blog. Before I know how to make blogs, but I'm really not into it. But it change because my teacher really taught me well and said that the blog can be the turning point of show my employer that they can hire me, because it could be used as a resume when we could find a job. In html, I now know the basic, because at first I really don't know about it and how to make it. So when I enrolled to this subject I am really happy because now I know how to make it, even though it is just the basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment