Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My Personal Life

Hello! I'm Wyeth Angelique N. Muldez, you can just call me "Wye" or just "Wyeth". I'm already 19 years old, and currently living in Christ the King Village, General Santos City. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. The oldest in our siblings is Weyna, then, me, next is Wendy, and the youngest is Winnslitt. Weyna is now turning 23 years old, while Wendy is turning 18 (wow a debut) and Winnslitt will be turning 3 years old (the gap of our age is too far). My mama's name is Winnie N. Muldez, and my father is Angelito L. Muldez. all of us brother and sisters have started the name in letter "W". It is because my parents wants our name to be unique, in a way that people would spell our name wrong. My parents are self-employed. They do things or work things just to let us be more comfortable in life. I'm so proud that they are my parents and I will not be ashamed. We are not that rich, because I don't want to proclaim it (joke over here). The truth is, we are just in the middle class. But my parents can send me to prestigious school, if I wanted to. But their are really people who would let your family down. It is because they are jealous to my parents. 'Cause they couldn't believe on how my parents could survive if they are just staying at home, but they just don't know that my parents have business. So we just don't put a care to them because they could help us. They are just busy in gossiping instead of doing there work at home or anything that they could.

To tell you, I already have a boyfriend. We are now 1 year and 2 months.His name is Raymark T. Menson, he is not tall, nor that handsome, he don't have that looks that could make you melt, and he is not the man of our dream. But for me, even though he is not what I dreamed to looks like, I have still fall for him. He have some things that a girl or a woman could fall for. And I love him. Before we always fight because I'm overreacting to all the small things that he would do. But I realize that things like that can make a relationship be break, because you make a small thing more complicated and big for both of you. So I realized, that you shouldn't overreact to it. But if you want to react, do it in a nice way so that both of you could talked about it, and fixed the differences and the attitude that both of you have. So back to him (smile), I always admire him because he makes me special without him realizing it, he also makes me feel love that others didn't let me feel it, he also do things that I didn't expect that he do, and I love him more because of that. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment